BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 26, 2012

Story #2 Monday

Wake in the morning to class is so tiring but i like the class because the teacher is so humorous :D She is good lecture even thou i always walk like a boss enter her class which mean i'm late to class HAHA! 8.30am class i reach around 9am about 30min late >:(! i hate those bus in subang so less bus to go my college! reach early to subang but there are no bus at there ._. ... Oh yeah while waiting bus got so many pretty girl a there !muahahahaha! so waiting bus is worth to late class :X

After finish class friend fetch back and go da bao my delicious Wan tan mee to my mum and me eat hehe but so expensive for small one cost me rm 4 but nice to eat :D
once finish eat n i go to... sleep until 5pm and awake omg i oversleep >_< i plan to study at afternoon and night fetch mum go out == waste a day again lol..

i <3 to sleep ! hoho"
have a nice day friends :)

0 comments: