BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Story #5 Disappointed and Sad

Today after class and asked my friend to fetch me go samsung centre at pj , after receive my phone , guess what the old aunty indian say? your phone is ready to take ! of course is ready to take if not i came here for what ? c u ah? zzz then she asked me to check either the problem is still their anot ? so i tell she the problem is still their and i wan to change a new note !!! she refuse it and said nonono samsung will never replace a new note for customer but we will provide the best service for u sir ._. problem is still there and u said nth yet keep refuse my arguement! so after taking my note i go find my technician asked either can it be replace anot and he said we will confirm by u shortly because he said he have sent an email to higher management to korean either the problem can be solve anot if cant only replace me a new set.. :( so i have to wait aaaaaaaa! fed up ! he said might take 1->3month time T^T by the time u sure forget this case ! FROM NOW ON I AM ANTI SAMSUNG ! APPLE and HTC THE BEST ! Very sad sad sad sad :(

0 comments: